Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes. All the evidence tells us that there is no doubt the afl has this problem.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by King-Eliagh »

And it appears to be far above the prevalence in broader Australian society.

xman wrote:
Pete_09
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 0

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by Pete_09 »

So because Adam Goodes is black then AFL fans are not allowed to boo him. Is that the way it is. Imagine i Jobe Watson (who gets booed regularly) came out & said im white I dont deserve to get booed!! It wouldn't happen

Everyone is equal in this world & it seems to me the only one dividing everyone & being racist is Adam Goodes himself.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Pete_09 wrote:
So because Adam Goodes is black then AFL fans are not allowed to boo him. Is that the way it is. Imagine i Jobe Watson (who gets booed regularly) came out & said im white I dont deserve to get booed!! It wouldn't happen

Everyone is equal in this world & it seems to me the only one dividing everyone & being racist is Adam Goodes himself.

They do a bit more than boo ! 'ape' , 'Go back to the Zoo' . No other sport would even try and defend such racist remarks. Imagine if Jesse Owens had won a gold medal at the Melbourne Oylmpics. :-k
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

pussycat wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

They do a bit more than boo ! 'ape' , 'Go back to the Zoo' . No other sport would even try and defend such racist remarks. Imagine if Jesse Owens had won a gold medal at the Melbourne Oylmpics. :-k
AFL does have a much bigger problem with racism than the NRL.
I am certain if a player like Parramattas Eels Sami Redrada played AFL. He would get racial slurs thrown at him. While he is seen as a great character of the game in the NRL.
Funny how this was stamped of out the Premier League Football back home over 20 plus years ago. Yet still goes on in the backwards little AFL in 2015.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

There's so many people booing goodes out there. Granted not all of em could be considered racists but if we get the ones who are booing him because he stands against racism in a manner which makes em feel uncomfortable to in their privileged white position then I wonder how many of these booers in fact are racists?

Seems like the primary defence aired has been he shouldn't have 'vilified' the racist lil girl. Unfortunatly if ur using that defence to boo goodesy then you fit in to the primitive racist hick category. so going on that I reckon it's prob between 50-70% of the booees are racists.

What's that then? Well ballpark figure is between 2,00-10,000 wild racists at each afl match played in southern australia (sydney appears exempt) Not sure about brissie.

Good Folks call em out as racists but be careful at ur next afl match as wild packs of primitive racists may get violent. If they do come towards you aggressively throw something on the ground that's likely to distract em-meat pie, pack of winnie Blues, penthouse mag, t-shirts that say "speak English or fukk off", a daily telegraph, nude photos of Alan Jones, a pair of Aussie flagged boxer shorts, a set of spare teeth anything like that should keep em at bay while you head to security who should Have em thrown out of the field like the trash they are.

;)

xman wrote:
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

King-Eliagh wrote:
There's so many people booing goodes out there. Granted not all of em could be considered racists but if we get the ones who are booing him because he stands against racism in a manner which makes em feel uncomfortable to in their privileged white position then I wonder how many of these booers in fact are racists?

Seems like the primary defence aired has been he shouldn't have 'vilified' the racist lil girl. Unfortunatly if ur using that defence to boo goodesy then you fit in to the primitive racist hick category. so going on that I reckon it's prob between 50-70% of the booees are racists.

What's that then? Well ballpark figure is between 2,00-10,000 wild racists at each afl match played in southern australia (sydney appears exempt) Not sure about brissie.

Good Folks call em out as racists but be careful at ur next afl match as wild packs of primitive racists may get violent. If they do come towards you aggressively throw something on the ground that's likely to distract em-meat pie, pack of winnie Blues, penthouse mag, t-shirts that say "speak English or fukk off", a daily telegraph, nude photos of Alan Jones, a pair of Aussie flagged boxer shorts, a set of spare teeth anything like that should keep em at bay while you head to security who should Have em thrown out of the field like the trash they are.

;)
Very right king. This whole fiasco has made AFL look bad.
The guy is talking of quitting now.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by post_hoc »

pussycat wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

He would have been 43, which would have been a very big deal :D
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Let's hope goodesy comes back next week. And let's hope folk like Xman and wookie don't grace us with their ugly opinions afain until they look in the mirror and see their privileged ignorant mugs for what they are. How dare people suggest Adam goodes was wrong to stand against racism. How dare they pretend he was one of the dirtiest players of all time to cowardly hide their unprecedented booing behind it's real meaning.

[-X

Adumb. Xman. And the running wookie. Do u still hold the same opinions you've showed regading goodes in the past. Or have yous changed ur tunes?? [-X

xman wrote:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Starting to think it may have more to do with the Southern States, they're always in shit for racist abuse and violence be it at the Tennis, Cricket, AFL and the local Soccer over the years.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Welcome to Victoria .
Please wind your watch back 50 yrs
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
GrimReaper
Team: Not some disgarded Victorian team based in Sydney
Has thanked: 0

Post by GrimReaper »

Boo Goodesy!
GrimReaper
Team: Not some disgarded Victorian team based in Sydney
Has thanked: 0

Post by GrimReaper »

The Swans are racist hypocrites. Do you honestly think their chardonnay sipping eastern suburbs supporters would allow a black person into their home? Of course not...wake up and smell the roses people and the hypocrisy of this team in flying the flag for Aboriginal people all because of a boo hoo boy.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

GrimReaper wrote:
The Swans are racist hypocrites. Do you honestly think their chardonnay sipping eastern suburbs supporters would allow a black person into their home? Of course not...wake up and smell the roses people and the hypocrisy of this team in flying the flag for Aboriginal people all because of a boo hoo boy.
Are you on a mission GR?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Yeah is a big difference between the respect NRL fans have for non white players compared to AFL.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com