Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Pete_2211
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 0

Re: Predictions thread - how many weeks into the 2018 afl season proper will the afl be tarnished by racism

Post by Pete_2211 »

I don't believe you
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Predictions thread - how many weeks into the 2018 afl season proper will the afl be tarnished by racism

Post by Bbear »

NRL always first to be tarnished in disgraceful racism tirades dished out by its challenged sick bogan centric deadbeats
The Broncos stink, they have tarnished themselves and the NRL before the seasons even began, the morally bankrupt club hiring a criminal that should be rotting in a NY jail.
Interesting to see how many shameless dirtbag fans attend the first Broncos match.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by Bbear »

NRL fans most racist sports fans in Australia, at any match you will hear tirades of racist abuse spat out by the challenged bogan deadbeat fan base, only a fraction of this abuse is reported.
AFL mainly clean in relation to racism although a few reported high profile cases may give wrong impression.
Morally bankrupt Broncos hiring criminal who should be rotting in NY jail, how many shameless dirt bags will attend their first game this season.
Formally RLcrap
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by King-Eliagh »

RLmorecrap wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 pm
NRL fans most racist sports fans in Australia, at any match you will hear tirades of racist abuse spat out by the challenged bogan deadbeat fan base, only a fraction of this abuse is reported.
AFL mainly clean in relation to racism although a few reported high profile cases may give wrong impression.
Morally bankrupt Broncos hiring criminal who should be rotting in NY jail, how many shameless dirt bags will attend their first game this season.
:lol: who da fukk is this token? :lol:

I mean.. Seriously, that's one of the most poorly crafted posts I've seen in a while! I mean I don't know how he's done it...but he's made a two paragraph post with...nothing written all over it!!! :lol:

There's four or five lil lol parts to ur post and not one of em can be given any credence based on fact. That's quite a feat! A fail so epic it's actually hard to do :lol: Well done =D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete_2211 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:04 pm
I don't believe you
Lol
Of course you don't
You fumblers don't like when reality encroaches on your fantasies .

So feel free to show I'm wrong .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

RLmorecrap wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:11 pm
NRL always first to be tarnished in disgraceful racism tirades dished out by its challenged sick bogan centric deadbeats
The Broncos stink, they have tarnished themselves and the NRL before the seasons even began, the morally bankrupt club hiring a criminal that should be rotting in a NY jail.
Interesting to see how many shameless dirtbag fans attend the first Broncos match.
Oh dear we have a live one here .
Racism tirades .
Oh my
Have you been in a coma .

Last week we had a fumblefan screaming niGGER .
But I'm sure you'll ignore that .
So care to discuss
SWan
KRakour
Or any other crim fumbler .

🤣
Xman wrote
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Bbear »

Combing through old newspaper sports articles always uncovers many more examples of disgraceful criminal behaviour that trashs the NRL brand.
The two players you cited above are a minority and don't reflect the AFL culture.
Formally RLcrap
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Bbear »

I have pointed out a few harsh truths about the dispicable racist behaviour of NRL fans and ruffled a few feathers in the process. That is good for the truth hurts.
To borrow the term poorly crafted must also apply to the main babble of this thread, l have never seen or heard these wild roaming packs, you are having nightmares.
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear .
Nothing old about the racism from last week
Or last year .

Any bananas thrown at Rl players .
Any one whitey parent rules in RL.

Try harder .
You are so useless you keep missing the one unco point sticks

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Deflect deflect
Attachments
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3897.JPG (36.7 KiB) Viewed 1720 times

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Ahhh which dumb fukk mod...

Post by King-Eliagh »

Doesn't get the fact that a thread about racist crowds in afl should not be merged with a thread about predictions re the next racist event in during the afl proper season?

Crowds is one specific aspect ya dipshit. The institution of afl includes players, non playing staff employed, crowds, and racist wankers being payed to represent the game like Eddie McGuire and Sam Newman.

To delete my thread about predictions of the next racist event in the afl season proper is an arrogant and dumb move.

Pickup ur game whoever thought it worthy to delete my thread to appease the booing of nlol.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Ahhh which dumb fukk mod...

Post by Beaussie »

Same old same old. One thread covers it all I feel.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
As usual can't have too many threads highlighting the AFLs faults .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I don’t doubt you’re right there aflcrap, I don’t doubt it at all. :lol:

However in this instance I believe we have beaussie, reacting to a distraught and disgruntled nlol post my dismantling of his lies and untruths re racism in afl crowds. I believe it went down pretty much thusly

1. KE shows nlol up, proving nlols arguments that a) Adams Goodes was booed because he was a “tool” and a “dirty player” [-X and b) that racism isn’t a significant issue in the afl above and beyond the other codes were inflammatory, frivolous, disturbing, misleading, ill informedf, offensive and simply not true.

2. Nlol, backed into a corner and, instead of manning up and acknowledging he had no justifications for his poor misleading ignorant arguments, chucks a mammoth hissy fit and tells KE he won’t talk to him anymore :lol: and that he wants him to go away forever, he wants KE out of the game or “permabanned” !! :rofl:

3. In his wild toddleresque rage nlol makes a formal complaint with the intention of getting KE banned for good for no real reason other than taking a strong stance against racism in afl crowds. We mustn’t miss here the fact nlols disturbing action is strikingly similar to the actions of the thousands of afl fans who booed Adam Goodes out of the game for, I repeat, taking a strong stance against racism [-X

4.beaussie, knowing nlol is completely off chops with his ranting bumbling baseless complaint, responds by placating nlol with something like “we’llkeep An eye on him’ :lol: and like a politician stuck between making the right decision and keeping a member of his party happy, makes a pissweak call and merges one of KE’s threads on racism.

I know I’m right

:afro:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh & Bea has started another AFLX thread about gills delusions of going overseas . &
Surprise surprise ..there's already one about going to Asia.

Can't have too much propaganda/delusion/fantasy etc put out there about fumbleball .

Just don't let too many negative threads be allowed

🤣
Xman wrote