Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Common lic seriously, your game on here of late is lower than per usuAl.. Shiiiieeeeiiiit :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Racism is a touchy subject these days in the afl
Rightly so with the many incidents in the last few years .

So out of all the costumes or characters that a fumble player could dress up in ....& there would be 100s if not 1000s ..this bloke chose a symbol of racism .
Probably the most recognised in the world The KKK

Yet dumbo sees no problem with it .

Therein lies the problem
It's staring them in the face & they still see no problem .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
Thresher wrote:
i honestly hate nrl and i am not saying racist scandals do not exist but i never remember an instance where one played was so heavily abused for standing against racism, because i know adam was never booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl and then suddenly afterwards half the stadium is booing him, i must admit i do not nearly pay as much attention to the nrl as i do to the afl so i could have easily missed a lot
I wouldn't be so high and mighty didn't they throw bananas at a African player in soccer matches in Rome AND Turkey - racism is not only in Australia or limited to one code - there will always be idiots - Eddie Betts however and what he has said recently about leaving the women alone and forgiving her is the more important message - He has shown real dignity and I admire him greatly!!
Lol
Talk about sticking your big foot in your big mouth

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Just on that re goodes being nevet booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl. That is actually not true.
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Fred wrote:
Just on that re goodes being nevet booed before the incident with the 13 year old girl. That is actually not true.
Watch out Fred your gunna get called a racist!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I don't think I will and if I do it will be only those who are trying to get a bite. It is my choice to respond and more fool me if I do.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes Fred, thanks for stating the bleeding obvious for us. we are sure Goodes got booed from time to time before the ape girl.

Seriously do we gotta bring the debate down to primary school level tho Fred? Seriously?

Ok here we go class. Now everyone sit down, hands to ur selves and eyes to the front. Adam Goodes was booed very very rarely before he stood up against a racist girl who called him an ape. He was booed So rarely in fact and by so few people that there wAs absolutely no media or public interest on the topic of Goodes being booed.

Then after Goodes decided to take a stand against racism in afl crowds the afl crowds all of a sudden booed him in their thousands every single time he touched the ball.

So what do you think children? Does the afl have a problem with packs of wild racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

:lol: you tools are the dumbest I've come across. Seriously. Just dumbos. :lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Looks like one sporting organisation in this country is doing the right thing .
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Why weren't there any racistball reps there?

Eddie McFatChins would be a great person to have there .
Telling ape jokes
Talking about the land of Fafalal
Explaining the ONE WHITEY PARENT rule
Trying to sell bunches of bananas for the entertainment after the function .

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-wins-global-...r ... fault.aspx
The NRL has been officially recognised on the international stage for their School to Work Program at the annual Beyond Sport Awards in London.

The NRL's School to Work Program was recognised for its success in providing increased opportunities, through Rugby League, for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to access quality programs aimed at closing the gap between Indigenous and other Australians across key social indicators such as education, employment and health.

Beyond Sport is the peak global organisation with the sole focus of demonstrating how sport can play an active role in sustainable social change. They deliver the Beyond Sport Awards annually to reward the best projects across the globe that use sport for positive social change.

The NRL's General Manager of Indigenous Strategy, Mark deWeerd, was in London to accept the prestigious award on behalf of the NRL.

"It's great recognition for all the hard work that our team put in, but more importantly the opportunities that we are able to provide young people across Australia through the School to Work program, especially in the Indigenous community," deWeerd said.

The success of the program would not have been possible without the support from the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, each of the NRL clubs currently involved in the program's delivery and the hard working School to Work team.

The annual event is also well supported by other major sporting organisations and individual teams from across the global including Major League Baseball (MLB), Arsenal FC (EPL), Detroit Pistons (NBA), FC Barcelona (La Liga) & San Francisco Giants (MLB), amongst others.

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bump .
The fumblers have gone MIA since I posted this .

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bump again .
If this article is correct then it's a drop from where it was a few years ago ...
The NRL & AFL were usually around 12%
If it has dropped 3% what could have caused it .

Maybe the constant stream of racist incidents are putting off indigenous players
Having high ranking officials make APE jokes & get slapped with a wet lettuce leaf while excuse after excuse is rolled out to explain his jokes.
The constant booing of a famous indigenous player till he quits the game
Fear of having Bananas thrown at them .

Or maybe the ONE WHITEY PARENT POLICY is really starting to kick in .

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/ ... more-stars

Football Federation Australia's inaugural National Indigenous Football Championships kicked off on Friday in the hope of unearthing the next Jade North or Kyah Simon.
4 NOV 2016 - 5:36 PM UPDATED YESTERDAY 5:36 PM

Held in NSW’s Shoalhaven, the first fully national event will bring together 24 Indigenous men and women’s teams from across Australia and New Zealand to compete for national honours with the finals to be played on Sunday.

Indigenous players make up nine per cent of this year's AFL list, while 12 per cent of NRL players identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander athletes. This is attributed to targeted recruitment and talent identification programs.

In contrast, there are no more than handful Indigenous competitors in the A-League and W-League. This despite FFA figures showing 6,541 Indigenous footballers are registered to clubs around the country.

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I mean.... WHAT THA FUKKK IS WRONG WITH THIS CODE'S THOUSANDS OF RACIST merkins ROAMING THE STANDS WEEK IN, WEEK OUT?

If we can even consider it a national code, It's an absolute national disgrace.

The AFl and its fans must hang their heads in shame. Anyone who does otherwise must acknowledge that they are proud racists who have defended from a long line of racist scumbags.

:/; :x :/;

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Yep. This game has a putrid stinking core of racism and fumblehouse coverups. This ugly mess of a game is a national and international embarrassment.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I would say yes . Especially in SA
Somewhere in the future they will have to address the issue instead of lip service

Want a good laugh ..read this puff piece from 6 years ago
The usual propaganda ..projecting the IMAGE....
Look at us look at us
As per usual in afl world the reality is different to the projected image .

6 yrs on & the racism is far worse .
Where's Fat Vlad to crow about how great things are going .

AFL's stand on racism to go to UN

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/a ... 19y1j.html

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TWEET
EMAIL

MORE

ADELAIDE champion Andrew McLeod was in the first year of his record-breaking 340-game career when another star of the game, Michael Long, stood up against racism on the sporting field.

Long's frustration and anger, which grew out of an Anzac Day match against Collingwood, set in motion a chain of events that led the AFL to tackle racial vilification and to McLeod about to represent the league at the United Nations.

On Australia Day the recently retired 34-year-old will be in Geneva with an AFL delegation to take part in a forum called ''Combating Racism through Sport'' - a discussion he feels well qualified and honoured to join.

Six years after another indigenous star of the game, Nicky Winmar, proudly lifted his jumper and pointed to his skin in response to racial taunts, Long's reaction spilled well beyond the sporting field and into the broader community.

The league's attempts at mediation stepped up the process of stamping out racial vilification
and Long has since become a strong voice in the fight against racism, which only makes McLeod happier to lend his voice to the cause.

''I've been exposed to it as a young kid growing up in the bush, I know a lot about it and my family - being part of the Stolen Generation - understand how important it is to stamp racism out,'' he said.

''I was just coming into the system when Michael Long made a stand and after 16 years I've got a good understanding of how the AFL has developed its vilification rules and the steps that have been taken.''

The forum will highlight how sport can be successful at helping to eliminate racism and promote role models from different racial and ethnic groups.

McLeod said the AFL was still not the ideal model, but had grown into a leader in the need for change.

The dual premiership player, who has taken on a new role as the AFL's Indigenous Ambassador, recently coached an under-15 group of indigenous players at a football carnival in Tonga.

He said coaching the Flying Boomerangs team was among several tasks that had stopped him from missing playing.

''Sport gives you a foot in the door in regards to combating things like racial vilification the AFL has become a leader in setting up programs to help eliminate it,'' he said.

''Coming straight out of the game I can give [the UN forum] a player's perspective on these issues.

''It's a great honour to be asked and it's pretty nerve-racking, but it's going to be a great experience.''

The AFL's national community engagement manager, Jason Mifsud, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner Mick Gooda will attend the forum with McLeod.

Mifsud said multicultural football programs had helped new arrivals to Australia engage with local communities. ''We know that disadvantage still exists, particularly in indigenous communities, but we are committed to continuing to make a difference," he said.

In a video message to be delivered to the UN forum, AFL chief executive Andrew Demetriou has said that the game had undergone significant change and now provides ''an opportunity for all'' to take part with equality.

''The reality is it took several painful episodes of racial abuse more than a decade ago for us to confront the issue of racism both on and off the field,'' Demetriou said.

''As a consequence the AFL has emerged an aggressive and purposeful leader of change and that so many people from so many different backgrounds have found a real sense of equality and compassion through our game.''

The bolder bits :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

The last sentence by Vlad is probably the best joke I've ever read . :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

You can repeat the word LEADER
LEADER
LEADER ( reminds me of a Simpsons episode)
Over & over ....the brainwashed fans might believe it
The rest of us look at the reality & just point & laugh

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Andrew Mcleod,, a very pround indigenous AFL player, made most of those comments to the UN. Not sure why you think he would lie about it
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol that went well we now have the indigenous players from the afl banding together to ask for the racism to stop
In 6 years it's gone backwards .

Well done leaders
Perhaps they needed to tell people they were leaders more often .
That might have made a bit more difference

🤣
Xman wrote