Where do you see the 4 footy codes in Australia - League, Soccer, Union & AFL being in 20 years from now.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Where do you see the 4 footy codes in Australia - League, Soccer, Union & AFL being in 20 years from now.

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Foolproof wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
GREAT YEARS AHEAD FOR THE NRL

SO MUCH TO GAIN!!
Exactly man, a lot of the AFL clowns just can't accept the good things happening in Rugby League.

They hate that people prefer a different sport to their own lol :lol: :lol:
Whilst there are good things happening in rugby league, crowd averages are still a long way behind. I certainly hope there is a jump in the right direction in 2015 for the sake of competition.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

So much derp in one post, I'd worry about your own sport if I were you.

6,500 last night for the Newcastle jets yet the real crowd was around 1,000, and you think the NRL has problems.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Re: Where do you see the 4 footy codes in Australia - League, Soccer, Union & AFL being in 20 years from now.

Post by post_hoc »

Lol, you accusing HAL of fudging crowd numbers rather ironic. They easily had over 6k last night
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Sure there was ..lol

Maybe they were all home watching disney
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

post_hoc wrote:
Lol, you accusing HAL of fudging crowd numbers rather ironic. They easily had over 6k last night
:(/ :_<> :lol:

Believing a lying gutless wanker like you

Is also rather ironic :(/ :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Foolproof
Captain
Captain
Team: ALL

Post by Foolproof »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Foolproof wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
GREAT YEARS AHEAD FOR THE NRL

SO MUCH TO GAIN!!
Exactly man, a lot of the AFL clowns just can't accept the good things happening in Rugby League.

They hate that people prefer a different sport to their own lol :lol: :lol:
Whilst there are good things happening in rugby league, crowd averages are still a long way behind. I certainly hope there is a jump in the right direction in 2015 for the sake of competition.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

So much derp in one post, I'd worry about your own sport if I were you.

6,500 last night for the Newcastle jets yet the real crowd was around 1,000, and you think the NRL has problems.
Excuse me? I don't favour a particular sport. I like them all. Are you telling me that the NRL's crowd average is the same as the AFL's? Are saying I don't want the NRL to improve? Both suggestions are preposterous.
ALL COMMENTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND IT HAS NOW BEEN ABANDONED
THE WOOKIE AS SITE ADMIN = I GIVE THIS FORUM 12 MONTHS TO LIVE
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

sydneyfc wrote:
Afl will still be #1 with RL and soccer fighting for #2

Union to fall further behind
Bump.

Lol
How's that looking .
Sokkas ratings are so bad they get beaten by kids shows or dont register at all .
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Australia's super 15 clubs are gods compared to the amatuer league, how funny is that :lol:
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

(i wrote these pretending im in the year 2035 and writing about whats happened since 2015)
in 20 years time i see...

AFL The AFL will still has an 18 team competition, all but one of the current AFL teams still exist, one of the melbourne clubs folded and was replaced by a tasmainian team. GWS, the suns and the lions still require large handouts to survive, but all the other teams are healthy.

The AFL hit 'saturation point by the mid 2020s', the AFL expanded to every capital/major city in 2012 and by the early 2020s the AFLs tv viewer share in the northern states had peaked and stayed stable. the only other option for the AFL to grow and expand is a team based in NZ, but even after 20+ years of investing in the games growth and promotion in NZ, there just is not enought interest in NZ for its own AFL team.

In 2035 the AFL no longer believes expanding into markets not ready for a team is a good investment after the huge cost blowouts experienced trying to expand in NSW and QLD. the TV broadcast deal peaked around 2025 and since then its seen modest increases (mostly inline with inflation).

NRL Since 2015 the NRL has grown significantly, the NRL has expanded over the 20 years with new teams in Perth, Brisbane, South Island NZ, Sunshine Coast, Central QLD, Darwin/PNG. St George also moved permanantly to wollongong in the late 2020s. the NRL is now a 22 team competition and there are plans for expansion in 2040 to adelaide and a second melbourne team.

in the early 2020s the NRL became widely accepted as the worlds premier 'rugby' competition (out of RU and RL combined) which helped the game develop a following in the Uk, france and ireland. by the mid 2020s State Of Origin was one of the highest watched 'rugby' games in the world and every 3 years one state origin game was moved to NZ, USA or the UK.

ARU Rugby still exists and the wallabies are still a decent team in the 2020s and 2030s, but in the early 2020s rugby almost completly dissapeared in australia when the ARU insisted on only allowing australian based players representing the wallabies, even when more and more quality players were leaving to play in france (or the NRL) for alot more money.

it took the poor performances by the wallabies leading into the 2019 world cup where there was a rebellion against the dead wood running the game, and they were removed and replaced with younger fresh faces. from the early 2020s the wallabies starting seeing overseas based players, in 2035 all of the wallabies play in france or japan. the super rugby tournamnet is no longer a top tier competition but seen as a semi professional feeder competition for the stronger french, english and japanese leagues.

A-League the A-league in 2035 has 18 teams, nth qld, 2nd brisbane team, 3rd sydney team, wollongong, canberra, geelong, auckland add to the current. the a-league will still suffer from being a '2nd class competition' compared to the euro leagues but by the mid 2020s the chinese and in the 2030s indian leagues will become some of the richest and strongest in the world keeping the a-league in the same position as a steeping stone for players to the bigger leagues.

TV deals will always be affected by the poor tv audiences (when compared to the popularity in football/soccer here in australia)

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles

Post by Buzz »

Hopefully the bounce will still be there.... For me that will make or break the game of AFL!

...as for the hoohaa about afl letting the feet go out of bounds- which it does if the ball remains within the bounds- I think I saw that happen in a soccer game the other day!
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

Buzz wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 pm
Hopefully the bounce will still be there.... For me that will make or break the game of AFL!

...as for the hoohaa about afl letting the feet go out of bounds- which it does if the ball remains within the bounds- I think I saw that happen in a soccer game the other day!

...this is also another rule which I would hazard a guess as to being most important to the longevity and popularity of the game of AFL... and to soccer I suppose now I bring it up.
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:24 am
sydneyfc wrote:
Afl will still be #1 with RL and soccer fighting for #2

Union to fall further behind
Bump.

Lol
How's that looking .
Sokkas ratings are so bad they get beaten by kids shows or dont register at all .
Lol
That's because soccer is even more known for organised crime than all of the football codes!

How many military have ever been known to arrest other codes of football's shadowy parentage at their sons training sessions?
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Wow forgot this thread existed! And almost totally forgot about about the night raider Dave escaped the nursing home away from the care of his special needs nurse & admitted that was him pissing him self on the bus
36B14401-30D8-4300-AB9D-83F694F7ADE7.jpeg
36B14401-30D8-4300-AB9D-83F694F7ADE7.jpeg (177.19 KiB) Viewed 784 times
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:00 am
Wow forgot this thread existed! And almost totally forgot about about the night raider Dave escaped the nursing home away from the care of his special needs nurse & admitted that was him pissing him self on the bus
36B14401-30D8-4300-AB9D-83F694F7ADE7.jpeg
What sort of sick fuck keeps a pic like this on their PC?

Get help ..Rd is not hurting you anymore ..& lol
Geez he made a mess of you mob .
He's still in your head even though he's been gone from here for well over a year .

:(/ :(/
Do you have a dartboard in your secure room at the mental health facility .
That pic attached to the dartboard & you throwing darts in a drunken metho inspired rage because someone on a forum made a fool out of you .
Oh my
Here's some news .
It's not Rd doing it now ..it's you making a fool out of you
It's you with your insane repetitive rants .your bullshit posts .
Your rampant stupidity.

Throw darts at the mirror ..there's your problem

🤣
Xman wrote
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

Why would you have darts in a mental health facility?

That doesn't even make sense.... oh, you mean cigarettes perhaps: that makes total sense then (..if we conveniently forget what the word 'health' means of course!)
:shock: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :rofl: !!
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Only person radardave made a fool out of was himself. Come on aflcrap you and both know he wasn’t quite up to it. I’m sure he is a good guy just a lot out of his depth. It was a matter though that he was incredibly dull or just plain stupid. I started feeling sorry for him. In saying that... buzz has given a whole new meaning to Special .
Veni, vidi, vici