Sokka Hooligans at it again.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Sokka Hooligans at it again.

Post by King-Eliagh »

post_hoc wrote:
Got to love poor KE, he is so far gone he starts declaring himself a winner. KE the board just smiles at you and thinks thank god he gas this place to keep him going.

How sad
:lol: I AM the winner here porkchop. I'll pay ur crumby abs stats but the argument here is about nrl vs ffa. Sure my images aren't conclusive but porky, they're the best we've got. Ur data is for all sporting events, my images, and yes images are data for those who have a good grounding in academia, yes my images are specific to the topic at hand nrl vs nrl.

Then when you realised I had the upper more valid hand, you went and scoured the net for images urself. You found one with about 15 people :lol: abd another which proved my point that there's much less women attending ffa yuan men.

I didn't just beat you here, you ended up tripping over ur own shoelaces on the way out! :(/

This Is why I want you to keep on truckin in here porky, you're a rare species and deadest hilarious.

Keep up the fight bro :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

lol, images are data? no they are not, the only data provided is the independent ABS, and that very clearly shows that women go an watch more football matches than rugby league.

You are having trouble dealing with that fact, but just accept it. Declare all you want, the simple fact is you have been shown to be wrong.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Ya, over 3 million people went to NRL games alone last year, if a 3rd are females, that means a million females went to NRL games last year. The A League had well under 2 million people go to games, there is no doubt in the world they had less females spectators than the NRL, if they were to get close going off the top of my head, the A League would show around 70% or more are females going to games just to reach the NRL's number let alone be in front.

It's a fairy tale, nothing more than delusion.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

post_hoc wrote:
lol, images are data? no they are not, the only data provided is the independent ABS, and that very clearly shows that women go an watch more football matches than rugby league.

You are having trouble dealing with that fact, but just accept it. Declare all you want, the simple fact is you have been shown to be wrong.
:(/ You're even wrong in the analysis of the abs stats! Oh man, porky stop it! :lol: You're too funny!

The abs data provides us with %'s of women who have been a spectator of a sooker event in the 12months previous to 2009. Not women go and watch more sooker. Your explanation sounds like a toddler might put it :lol: Wait a minute 8-[ are you a toddler? :lol:

As for images being used for and as a form of data. It's back to data 101 for you pal. Or if you're a toddler then please ignore my last sentence and take it as ' here have a look at what you find as data on this lil course' :)

http://schoolofdata.org/handbook/courses/what-is-data/

Tie your shoelaces up porky, you're trippin all over the joint! :lol:

xman wrote:
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Ya, over 3 million people went to NRL games alone last year, if a 3rd are females, that means a million females went to NRL games last year. The A League had well under 2 million people go to games, there is no doubt in the world they had less females spectators than the NRL, if they were to get close going off the top of my head, the A League would show around 70% or more are females going to games just to reach the NRL's number let alone be in front.

It's a fairy tale, nothing more than delusion.
speaking of % been speaking of % from the start on this, don't try to shift the post now.

KE

suck it up mate, you lost the argument deal with it. The ABS stats show a greater % go, as I have said at the start.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

:(/ :(/ :(/
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

post_hoc wrote:

speaking of % been speaking of % from the start on this, don't try to shift the post now.

KE

suck it up mate, you lost the argument deal with it. The ABS stats show a greater % go, as I have said at the start.
porkchop wrote:
the only data provided is the independent ABS, and that very clearly shows that women go an watch more football matches than rugby league.

Keep digging bro

xman wrote:
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

King-Eliagh wrote:
post_hoc wrote:

KE

porkchop wrote:
the only data provided is the independent ABS, and that very clearly shows that women go an watch more football matches than rugby league.

Keep digging bro

As a percentage as stated in the ABS report that I have been referring to.

KE loses argument then tries to change the result by claiming argument was about something else. LOL
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

Postby King-Eliagh » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:03 pm

37 in the hundred at the sooker are women? Pfffft, numbers shmumbers folks, Google any crowd sooker pic and see if you can ever find more than 10 in the hundred. Seeing is believing folks, seeing is believing. I've been to the sooker in Amsterdam and the ratio was more like 2%, no jokes here folks, no jokes. :|

KE thoughts at the start LOL, so right back last week KE was arguing my claim of 37 in 100 ie 37%. So very evident he understood right back then the argument was a percentage LOL

KE loses argument wants to change what was being written about LOL
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/ Nah bro, I'm afraid that's what you've done. Nice try tho :lol:

Whats the name of this forum again?

Is it
The Fight Club (AFL vs NRL vs FFA vs ARU)
Or is it
The Fight Club (Rugby League sporting events vs Sooker sporting events)
I'm afraid for ol porky that its the former not tha latter. I never wished to argue against something which includes how many mums have turned up their 16yr olds and hubby's sooker matches during the past 12months, cos that's what the ABS stats ol porky quoted include :lol: . Nope, I'm sure there's prob more than 37% there! :lol: So happy to give you that shit porky :D

No no no I'm more interested in the big time, NRL vsd FFA. And on that podium, I know I'm right! There's more like 10% women at FFA and 39% at NRL. And that;s bein generous to the FFA :lol:

Just deal with it porky, unless you can drum up the FFA stats my data images are the best we got :cheers:

xman wrote:
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

poor KE, beaten pillar to post on this but like a Chihuahua with a squeaky toy he just doesn't .

KE think what you want, I can't change that, clearly you don't have the brain capacity to understand or the moral fortitude to accept that you are wrong.

The data simply doesn't support your position, cry all you want about the data, the simple fact is it shows you are wrong.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: of course the data you provided doesn't support my position my lil pumpkin head. :lol: it's a % of women who have attended any sooker event, not including 15 and unders, across Australia and o/s and the women who participated in the survey were allowed to define what a sooker event was. I.e "I went down the park and watched my fat hubby play with his mates once in the last 12months so tick that box :lol: or I went to my 16 year olds club match once in the last 12 months so again tick that box.

Yep the data doesn't support my position which is all about the dastardly low proportions of women at the a league ;)

Game, set and match. Unless you can find the a league stats :lol:

xman wrote:
post_hoc
Coach
Coach

Post by post_hoc »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: of course the data you provided doesn't support my position my lil pumpkin head. :lol: it's a % of women who have attended any sooker event, not including 15 and unders, across Australia and o/s and the women who participated in the survey were allowed to define what a sooker event was. I.e "I went down the park and watched my fat hubby play with his mates once in the last 12months so tick that box :lol: or I went to my 16 year olds club match once in the last 12 months so again tick that box.

Yep the data doesn't support my position which is all about the dastardly low proportions of women at the a league ;)

Game, set and match. Unless you can find the a league stats :lol:
wrong again, the stats are for sports not just Football, so the "criteria" hold true.

and again, your pictures are not representative, the only data that is representative posted on this argument is the ABS which again shows you are wrong, and in fact a higher percentage of women enjoy going to watch football than Rugby League.

The fact that you keep maintaining your pictures are the only right answer says more about your thought processes than anything else.

So once again you are wrong, I suggest you deal with it
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Listen up yA dildo, I'm arguing about ffa vs nrl. When are you gunna get that in ur noggin. You can have ur abs stats and yes they tell us that women attend "soccer events" at about the same as rl events. Sorry bro but that's great and all but it includes amateur novice and drunken park soccer events in its stats. I don't give a shit about that.

I'm sorry my interest is more specific than urs porky, but I can't change it bro.

In re to ffa and nrl, the data I provided shows the story quote well. In images of thousands of spectators, it's really hard to spot the woman. :lol: 10% at ffa matches, max! :lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bump .

Two teenagers have been charged with grievous bodily harm after they allegedly set off a flare at a Perth Glory soccer match, injuring a 13-year-old boy.

The two boys, aged 15 and 16, were arrested after they allegedly lit the flare behind the goals in the 7,500 strong crowd at Perth Oval last night.

A boy, 13, standing nearby was hit by the flare and was taken to Royal Perth Hospital in an ambulance after receiving burns to his leg.

He was subsequently taken to Princess Margaret Hospital where he is in a stable condition.

Fans took to social media to vent their dismay at the incident.

One person said she was absolutely disgusted with the behaviour.

She said her son, who was standing nearby, had his backpack and Perth Glory shirt burnt by the flares.

The boys will appear in the Perth Children's Court next month.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-1 ... section=wa
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o