International rules a bit of a joke and a laugh

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Re: International rules a bit of a joke and a laugh

Post by NRLCrap1 »

We do! Dave is a coward and we have the right to call him out on it!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
A link? To what numbnuts? The amateur team i played about four games for? What sort of idiot are you swines? Get a grip and pull yourself together man, you're losing it in here.

:)
Surely you have a number when you play - sporting pulse will have a fixture even for amateur's you wombat!
Amateurs ...................even in Holland eh ?

:-k

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sure fuckhead
sure :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your crap sport overseas is nothing but an excuse for ex pat aussies from the ******** sthn states
to go to a park where frisbees are being thrown & dogs are taking a shit
to fumble bumble & miss

rego numbers for players :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<>
what a cockhead :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
How about you read the post COWARD - he said he played AF in Sydney I said I wanted proof - you are such a fuckwit and a coward - I'll say this for him which at least gives him some respect - he at least acted like he was prepared to jump in a ring - you on the other hand sulked away like some little girl - your all mouth and a coward - nothing you have to say is creditable or sensible. Now go take your meds NUPHY and get mummy to tuck you into be - gutless coward!
Oi swines you settle the fuck down before I come down there and give u a floggin! :lol:

I said I played Gaelic footy too, which is something I hAvemt bragged about often and something which you've likely never seen me post about. You asked for a link reference to that you silly clown and don't you fukkin deny it! :lol:

And furthermore snot noggin, even if you were asking for a link to prove I play footy in syd...do u have any idea how stupid you sound? FYI I'm named on sporting pulse in the top six players for my team in more than half the games I play. Do u think a link to this proves anything? Last I checked, we're on the internet you friggin clown, I could link to any club and any thousands of names. #-o

And you also think I'd be dumb enough to tell all and sundry including that looney troll tlpg who threatens legal action if someone strongly disagrees with his point?

Xman I think swines needs a quiet word before he sets up house in lala land. I think he's struggling to keep up mentally with the arguments put forward on the forum and is clearly losing touch with reality.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Well until you put up something that goes some of the way to proving you do, we don't fricking believe you! On either count - AFL or Gaelic!

You're between a rock and a hard place, Eliagh!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
A link? To what numbnuts? The amateur team i played about four games for? What sort of idiot are you swines? Get a grip and pull yourself together man, you're losing it in here.

Surely you have a number when you play - sporting pulse will have a fixture even for amateur's you wombat!
Amateurs ...................even in Holland eh ?

:-k

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sure fuckhead
sure :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your crap sport overseas is nothing but an excuse for ex pat aussies from the ******** sthn states
to go to a park where frisbees are being thrown & dogs are taking a shit
to fumble bumble & miss

rego numbers for players :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<>
what a cockhead :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
How about you read the post COWARD - he said he played AF in Sydney I said I wanted proof - you are such a fuckwit and a coward - I'll say this for him which at least gives him some respect - he at least acted like he was prepared to jump in a ring - you on the other hand sulked away like some little girl - your all mouth and a coward - nothing you have to say is creditable or sensible. Now go take your meds NUPHY and get mummy to tuck you into be - gutless coward!
Oi swines you settle the fuck down before I come down there and give u a floggin! :lol:

I said I played Gaelic footy too, which is something I hAvemt bragged about often and something which you've likely never seen me post about. You asked for a link reference to that you silly clown and don't you fukkin deny it! :lol:

And furthermore snot noggin, even if you were asking for a link to prove I play footy in syd...do u have any idea how stupid you sound? FYI I'm named on sporting pulse in the top six players for my team in more than half the games I play. Do u think a link to this proves anything? Last I checked, we're on the internet you friggin clown, I could link to any club and any thousands of names. #-o

And you also think I'd be dumb enough to tell all and sundry including that looney troll tlpg who threatens legal action if someone strongly disagrees with his point?

Xman I think swines needs a quiet word before he sets up house in lala land. I think he's struggling to keep up mentally with the arguments put forward on the forum and is clearly losing touch with reality.

You like to pretend you play AF so you can claim some higher moral ground but the truth is you don't - if you did you would know more about the sport - top six my arse! Any time you want to come down to Melb to hand out floggings be my guest - I think your ambitions exceeds your abilities!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

so your name ISNT king elijah?? i figured we could just search you up on holland's gaelic football database of all amateur players and find 'king elijah.'
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Personally I dont really give two stuffs whether you chumps believe me or not. But I do give a stuff about stuffing humble pie down the throats of ignoramouses like yourselves.

So without further ado I call on Beaussie to acknowledge he's seen me play for two different clubs in Sydney one of which games I was recognised, once again, in the top 6 on sporting pulse. Now I know you'd prefer to keep quiet on this beaussie because you don't like to see the afl fans proven wrong. But I warn you, ignore the truth at your own peril beaussie. As you know, I know quite some info which you'd prefer me not to expand upon on these boards and/or in pms to certain members if you decide against putting forward this simple truth.

Kind regards,
King-Eliagh :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

i bet they go ahead and claim beaussie is another acccount. they are obsessed with these conspiracy theories. even i was called 'an alias of RD's'
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Has this been played?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

pHyR3 wrote:
i bet they go ahead and claim beaussie is another acccount. they are obsessed with these conspiracy theories. even i was called 'an alias of RD's'
Early on you looked it. But then you saw what you were doing that made you look like him and changed it.

The thing is, Eliagh preaches experience and yet his so called experience is at variants with what us AFL fans know to be totally false in the game in general. That's why we don't believe him when he says he played the game.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol:

Personally I dont really give two stuffs whether you chumps believe me or not. But I do give a stuff about stuffing humble pie down the throats of ignoramouses like yourselves.

So without further ado I call on Beaussie to acknowledge he's seen me play for two different clubs in Sydney one of which games I was recognised, once again, in the top 6 on sporting pulse. Now I know you'd prefer to keep quiet on this beaussie because you don't like to see the afl fans proven wrong. But I warn you, ignore the truth at your own peril beaussie. As you know, I know quite some info which you'd prefer me not to expand upon on these boards and/or in pms to certain members if you decide against putting forward this simple truth.

Kind regards,
King-Eliagh :)
Is that you will publish sensitive information unless beaussie posts in support of you? I think you'll find thats blackmail! Not exactly a reliable way to have supporting information - I now unfortunately have to question beaussie if he supplies information under duress!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Has this been played?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Has this been played?

What in the world is your problem?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Has this been played?

What in the world is your problem?
Don't worry Eels has the family brain cell - he's wondering around pis sing and shitting his pants frothing at the mouth!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
Early on you looked it. But then you saw what you were doing that made you look like him and changed it.

8-[

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

what the holy fuck is that dribble above :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Your exposure, Dave!