International rules a bit of a joke and a laugh

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: International rules a bit of a joke and a laugh

Post by adamj1300 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Its good to see you afl supporters seeing how much of a joke international rules is. Now you only have one organisation to blame for it dont yas? The AFL. Point your fingers with me folks, the AFL has made a mockery of itself on this one.

And i think we should also talk about raiders point. How is it these irish lads, basiclly unpaid butchers, pig farmers, potato pickers and bakers, how is it they have no troubles whippin australias so called finest athletes? Its a very very strong argument against the afl players as professional athletes, regardless of which friggin ball they're kickin!!! Lordy lordy my what on earth is the problem? [-X

From an objective standpoint i'd have to say raiders' suggestions are fairly accurate again on this one. I mean, look at our leaguies who turn to the alternative game union as an example. The RL athletes run rampant over the sluggish fat union lards simply because they are superior athletes, in every sense...not the case for our afl fellas playing international rules though is it...?
the international series has been a joke for years & has struggled to gain any popularity. they are far from the AFL's finest players it was nothing more than an indigenous side picked to represent Australia, half of the squad would struggle to get a game for their club sides. plus the handling & kicking of the round ball is very different to oval shaped ball, which what the irish play with, hopefully this will be the end of the international rules series.
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Its good to see you afl supporters seeing how much of a joke international rules is. Now you only have one organisation to blame for it dont yas? The AFL. Point your fingers with me folks, the AFL has made a mockery of itself on this one.

And i think we should also talk about raiders point. How is it these irish lads, basiclly unpaid butchers, pig farmers, potato pickers and bakers, how is it they have no troubles whippin australias so called finest athletes? Its a very very strong argument against the afl players as professional athletes, regardless of which friggin ball they're kickin!!! Lordy lordy my what on earth is the problem? [-X

From an objective standpoint i'd have to say raiders' suggestions are fairly accurate again on this one. I mean, look at our leaguies who turn to the alternative game union as an example. The RL athletes run rampant over the sluggish fat union lards simply because they are superior athletes, in every sense...not the case for our afl fellas playing international rules though is it...?
nah AFL players have endurance.....but that's pretty much it lol
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

AFL players have a lot more than that, Fyiar! Stop talking about things you don't understand!

Also, it was the GAA that started this when the AFL starting looking at recruiting Gaelic players for AFL. The AFL went on with it, granted but they did NOT start it!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

I think we can all agree this is a farce - sooner it ends the better!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Simple. The essence of sports like ARs and Gaelic footy is ball control. It takes years and years to be able to master the skills required to deliver an accurate pass using either an oval or round ball, but the skill required for either are totally different. Expecting AFL players to compete with Gaelic footballers using an round ball is ludicrous, as it would be the other way, even more so. They simply cannot relearn a lifetime of ball delivery skills within a few weeks.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Swans4ever wrote:
As it is, I agree.
I've enjoyed the series up to now as it has been entertaining and the game has it's supporters.
The IR games have actually facilitated ineteraction between amateur GAA and AFCs.
But I don't see the promtion of AR. There is insufficient AR games, exhibitions or clinics.
The lowlight was Australia youth playing the RSA youth at IR.
I don't mind if the IR series if it's properly rejigged AND there is more AR promotion.
Nice try Cos.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

cos789 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
As it is, I agree.
I've enjoyed the series up to now as it has been entertaining and the game has it's supporters.
The IR games have actually facilitated ineteraction between amateur GAA and AFCs.
But I don't see the promtion of AR. There is insufficient AR games, exhibitions or clinics.
The lowlight was Australia youth playing the RSA youth at IR.
I don't mind if the IR series if it's properly rejigged AND there is more AR promotion.
I would rather see AFL spend more money on junior comps OS - so one day a NZ, RSA, UK, Canada, PNG and USA U16 could compete in teal cup at least Div 2 (NSW/ACT, QLD, Tas and NT). While ever we waste time on a half/half game we are missing opportunities to expand the game.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Simple. The essence of sports like ARs and Gaelic footy is ball control. It takes years and years to be able to master the skills required to deliver an accurate pass using either an oval or round ball, but the skill required for either are totally different. Expecting AFL players to compete with Gaelic footballers using an round ball is ludicrous, as it would be the other way, even more so. They simply cannot relearn a lifetime of ball delivery skills within a few weeks.

:_<> Really? Took me a few months for both the round and oval shaped ball :lol:

Played gaelic footy in amsterdam too ;)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Did the dog get best player on ground award this year.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Show us a link - otherwise your full of shit!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

A link? To what numbnuts? The amateur team i played about four games for? What sort of idiot are you swines? Get a grip and pull yourself together man, you're losing it in here.

:)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Really? Which afl team do you play for? Being able to pass accurately at domestic level isnt even close to the accuracy required for national level
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

but but

but but but

but but but but 8-[

:(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<>

the Irish ... exposing fumblers for the talentless bumbling gits they are :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

The Irish couldn't handle a ball that's not round, Dave! And do fix up that motor boat.......
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
A link? To what numbnuts? The amateur team i played about four games for? What sort of idiot are you swines? Get a grip and pull yourself together man, you're losing it in here.

:)
these afl fans are hillarious.

the blatant stupidity....gee whiz. you hear about people that are this stupid, but you think....no no one could ACTUALLY be that stupid. right? guess so.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....