NRL GF still not sold out

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels
Been liked: 0

Re: NRL GF still not sold out

Post by eelofwest »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Xman wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
Phelpsy wrote:
Has it sold out yet ????
Question did the NRL not double ticket prices to its GF in 2013????

ill answer yes it did..........................

Is the NRL going to double its revenue from GF day???????????????????

Yes........... :cheers:
Got evidence they doubled all ticket prices?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... p?t=423884

Have a read of all the league fans complaining about ticket prices going up 100%.....................................you are wrong again chump.......................you must like being wrong................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Oh dear. Using LU as proof..... :(/ :(/

?
:?>

thats what you've been doing here for the last 4 pages you utter fuckhead :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean
what sort of shit for brains monga are you ? :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the rampant dumbness
the outta control rampant dumbness :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

What a fucken monkey you are Xman................. :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/

The rampant stupidity makes me wander why i even bother with him............. :wink:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
There you go. No perspective.

& there you go .... no brains :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Raiderdave wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Is that all you have Dave ... 5 th. yet afl is by far the biggest football code on Australia ... Even rl people admit that, they complain how it is falling behind and become soft, that viewers are turning off, crowds are down, the refs are hopeless, and the new administration is failing. Hence my analogy of you being like the last Japanese solider. I do admire your loyalty however you have to use common sense as well. To say afl is 1. Dying, 2., in only really followed with any significance in Victoria, and 3. Has no support in its expansion markets... When you don't even live on most of them, is just plain silly and undervalues any argument you have. You supply little evidence of the decline of AFL and when you do get something to say that nrl is popular you cling to it like Survivors of the titanic clinging to some drift wood. After that you revert to childish name calling and making stupid baby sounds akin to Peter Griffin from Family Guy.

For what it is worth, no one is saying that the afl is the dominant sport in non traditional markets. What they are saying is that the afl is 1 making significant inroads onto these markets and at least have a presence and are known.. Compare that to 20 years ago. What people are saying about the nrl, and this mainly from nrl supporters, is that the game is not progressing, they need to expand... Likely to Perth, that the TV coverage is crap and they sold out to channel 9, the channel 9's commentary is crap, that the refereeing is crisp and video ref is a joke, that scrums are pointless, that the game has become boring. I know you read other forums and you would see this too Dave. And often to point to the afl administration as an example if how to run a game. Again, views of many NRL people, not Afl.

Anyway that's my attempt at sensible discussion with you Dave. Would be great if you could reply sensibly. I'm not saying the afl is perfect , I think GWS will be a struggle and the afl probably handled that poorly. I would like to see the season reduced and the finals reduced.. But not going to happen. I think the afl will go to a night grand final which will be a travesty if you ask me... But it will happen.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I agree with SoO Dave ... That is the biggest sporting event of year ... I think that is something RL has that they do well and is huge. No argument there. My only point with it is that it should be moved out of season as impacts the integrity of the home and away season. Also impacts crowds of hone and away.

Would disagree with the grand finals. Both are big events across the country. Nrl gf will rate well as people will be at home in non traditional states and sports mad Melbourne will tune into any marquee event , plus nrl has a decent following with the storm and ots kind of trendy to like both sports. The whole code war thing was never big on Melbourne and is seen as do yesterday nowadays.
Veni, vidi, vici
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Phelpsy wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Is that all you have Dave ... 5 th. yet afl is by far the biggest football code on Australia ... Even rl people admit that, they complain how it is falling behind and become soft, that viewers are turning off, crowds are down, the refs are hopeless, and the new administration is failing. Hence my analogy of you being like the last Japanese solider. I do admire your loyalty however you have to use common sense as well. To say afl is 1. Dying, 2., in only really followed with any significance in Victoria, and 3. Has no support in its expansion markets... When you don't even live on most of them, is just plain silly and undervalues any argument you have. You supply little evidence of the decline of AFL and when you do get something to say that nrl is popular you cling to it like Survivors of the titanic clinging to some drift wood. After that you revert to childish name calling and making stupid baby sounds akin to Peter Griffin from Family Guy.

For what it is worth, no one is saying that the afl is the dominant sport in non traditional markets. What they are saying is that the afl is 1 making significant inroads onto these markets and at least have a presence and are known.. Compare that to 20 years ago. What people are saying about the nrl, and this mainly from nrl supporters, is that the game is not progressing, they need to expand... Likely to Perth, that the TV coverage is crap and they sold out to channel 9, the channel 9's commentary is crap, that the refereeing is crisp and video ref is a joke, that scrums are pointless, that the game has become boring. I know you read other forums and you would see this too Dave. And often to point to the afl administration as an example if how to run a game. Again, views of many NRL people, not Afl.

Anyway that's my attempt at sensible discussion with you Dave. Would be great if you could reply sensibly. I'm not saying the afl is perfect , I think GWS will be a struggle and the afl probably handled that poorly. I would like to see the season reduced and the finals reduced.. But not going to happen. I think the afl will go to a night grand final which will be a travesty if you ask me... But it will happen.
well I wasted 2 minutes of my life reading that crap
that I won't get back

when will I learn
this wombat does not have a valid point in him :-k

:(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Oh well I tried .
Veni, vidi, vici
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

He has more valid points than you will ever have, Dave. A sport lives on it's CLUBS! That's why relying on rep games is a fallacy. The game SHOULD be your biggest event of the year is your grand final. It's not, and that is a PROBLEM! It's not a good thing - it's a BAD thing! Stuff the ratings. The higher SOO rates the worse for your sport because that doesn't translate to support where you need it. At club games. Both in the ratings and at the games!

No clubs, no sport. Simples! Even a Meer Kat can see it!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

NRL GF still not sold out and all dave is worried about is that the AFL is number one.
Good one dave. Do you have any defense whatsoever?
Nice try Cos.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Oh no, he thinks AFL is number 5 remember?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

cos789 wrote:
NRL GF still not sold out and all dave is worried about is that the AFL is number one.
?
:(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numb one eh cock molester

lets see shall we

1) SOO III 4,232,000
2) SOO I 4,089,000
3) SOO II 3,879,000
4) NRL GF 3,700,000 (est)
5) Vicky Kicky GF 3,631,000

numb one ? :?>

its not

or maybe even 4

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuarking hell
how'd that happen fumblers ??? :-k

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Oh no, he thinks AFL is number 5 remember?

oh its numb 2 surely ?

by way of its biggest game being numb 5 behind 4 matches from the Numb 1 code that is ............ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

It's number 1, Dave. Live with it. Our grand final sold out. Yours hasn't and likely won't.

You HOPE the NRL GF rates 3.7 million, and like I said - rep games DON'T COUNT!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

How the hell can any idiot make a thread about something not being sold out when it hasn't even been fucking played yet?

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
How the hell can any idiot make a thread about something not being sold out when it hasn't even been fucking played yet?

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.
It's fact even now. The NRL gf hasnt sold out.

:(/
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

On the news last night, they stated that there were a couple of hundred tickets left, a couple of hundred last fucking night, dumbarses.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.