Can Jarryd Hayne be the newest ambassador for the AFL?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: Can Jarryd Hayne be the newest ambassador for the AFL?

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm
R u stalking me swines?

I'm wondering what happened to piesman. And Jarryd Hayne has recently had accusations of sexual abuse laid against him. I'm wondering where's that at and whether your main man Gil would consider hiring him, given Gil doesn't seem to have the backbone to discourage the sexist culture down at afl hq.

Please swines, there's no need to follow me round the boards trying to take cheap shots because ur cranky I've outwitted you in the past. You know im better than that :)
Seems strange your trying to reignite a thread that was obviously a flop and I was curious as to why. So dont be so defensive KE my egotistical chum.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

swines stop dribbling shit and answer my question. Do you think Gil machlachlan would consider hiring someone who is facing sexual abuse charges? If no please answer same question if said person was "a mate" of gils?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 pm
swines stop dribbling shit and answer my question. Do you think Gil machlachlan would consider hiring someone who is facing sexual abuse charges? If no please answer same question if said person was "a mate" of gils?
Ok you want me to answer a hypothetical question that has absolutley no basis in fact?? Ok no.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Swans4ever wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:35 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 pm
Ok you want me to answer a hypothetical question that has absolutley no basis in fact?? Ok no.
I think you've crushed poor KE and one of his pet threads
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Pet thread :lol:

I'm afraid this one ain't a pet thread at all dear nlol, it's actually been quite poor in comparison to my many amazeballs threads in here. It was just on my similar topics list whilst I was discussing Jarryd Hayne in another thread and I thought, well, jarryds recently been accused of sexual abuse of some kind whilst Gil machlachlan has recently welcomed back a mate of his who was involved in a sex scandal with a much younger lower level female employee. Thought it's kinda interesting and worth rediscussing. :) fair enough if you guys don't wanna talk about how low the afl has gone on the topic lately so happy to leave it be til next time :)

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 pm

I'm afraid this one ain't a pet thread at all dear nlol, it's actually been quite poor in comparison to my many amazeballs threads in here. It was just on my similar topics list whilst I was discussing Jarryd Hayne in another thread and I thought, well, jarryds recently been accused of sexual abuse of some kind whilst Gil machlachlan has recently welcomed back a mate of his who was involved in a sex scandal with a much younger lower level female employee. Thought it's kinda interesting and worth rediscussing. :) fair enough if you guys don't wanna talk about how low the afl has gone on the topic lately so happy to leave it be til next time :)
every thread you start is a pet thread. A virtual self indulgent shrine to your damaged and fragile ego. Ya poor fella. Swanny shouldnt be so nasty to you
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

every thread you start is a pet thread. A virtual self indulgent shrine to your damaged and fragile ego. Ya poor fella. Swanny shouldnt be so nasty to you
:lol: ^^^ self uppercut of the month :lol:

Well...actually, by definition, a 'pet thread' simply can never be "every thread". Again ur comprehension is failing you my dear nlol. Please, do pickup ur game :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

:lol: ^^^ self uppercut of the month :lol:

Well...actually, by definition, a 'pet thread' simply can never be "every thread". Again ur comprehension is failing you my dear nlol. Please, do pickup ur game :lol:
Not every thread KE. Try and read posts carefully FFS [-X

Every one of YOUR threads :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhhh my point still stands....while ur point remains floored :lol:

This thread has picked up a bit of late! :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:20 pm
Ahhhh my point still stands....while ur point remains floored :lol:

This thread has picked up a bit of late! :lol:
because its one of your pet threads :wink:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:40 pm
:lol: bump. [highlight=][highlight=]Whatever happened to piesman? [/highlight][/highlight]The best mod of the afl persuasion by a country mile.

And how's that stinkin Jarryd Hayne going these days? Any chance he could be picked up by the afl? I'm thinking Gil would welcome him into an executive job at afl hq given the culture there, don't you think?
I got a bit bored of the repetitive conversations and I lost my passion for the fight. I still occasional come on to see if anything interests me and I mostly leave dissapointed. I used to have a mild interest in RL and I was curious as to why a few of its supporters continuously spew toxicicity at Aussie rules. Although there are a few passionate one eyed supporters on this site most of the people are just here for the trolling (myself included at times) and I think I out grew it.
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Gil maclachlan welcomed back an employee who was involved in a consenting sexual scandal involving a younger staff member.
This scandalous act was wrong but there is no comparison to a criminal act of sexual abuse. These allegations involving hayne are criminal.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

piesman2011 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:32 pm
:lol: bump. [highlight=][highlight=]Whatever happened to piesman? [/highlight][/highlight]The best mod of the afl persuasion by a country mile.

And how's that stinkin Jarryd Hayne going these days? Any chance he could be picked up by the afl? I'm thinking Gil would welcome him into an executive job at afl hq given the culture there, don't you think?
I got a bit bored of the repetitive conversations and I lost my passion for the fight. I still occasional come on to see if anything interests me and I mostly leave dissapointed. I used to have a mild interest in RL and I was curious as to why a few of its supporters continuously spew toxicicity at Aussie rules. Although there are a few passionate one eyed supporters on this site most of the people are just here for the trolling (myself included at times) and I think I out grew it.
Well tickle me pink he’s still around! I understand piesman. It can get boring from time to time. But there’s still plenty of fun to be had. Btw there’s an admin job going if you want it. I ordered the last guy to take stress leave and he’s not returned

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:52 pm
piesman2011 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Well tickle me pink he’s still around! I understand piesman. It can get boring from time to time. But there’s still plenty of fun to be had. Btw there’s an admin job going if you want it. I ordered the last guy to take stress leave and he’s not returned

Admins not for me. Don't like to do things half arsed and it takes up to much time to do admin properly.