What other sport could have produced a cousins?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: What other sport could have produced a cousins?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yep, he'll ignore the request for an example just like he ignored my request for him to state where I'd suggested no other sport has issues with illicit drugs.

The guy is a lost puppet, unable to address thread themes, unable to understand. He whinges and whines like a three year old who has had his lollies taken from him, he just can't understand the afl has a lot of bad in it :lol:

But, please be kind to him aflcrp1, I've decided to take him under my wing, to school him in KE's school of credible comprehension and objective analysis ... Free of charge. I want him to be the first afl fan since piesman who can actually comprehend written English argument and debate. I know it's a big challenge but I'm up for it! :cheers:

Ok nlol, you ready for your first lesson?

Please, go read this wonderful story

and now tell me, what message is the writer purveying to the reader????
I'll give you a clue, it's not about the NRL :lol:
Take ur time now nlol :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:13 pm
The afl failed in their duty of care for Ben cousins. Consequences should have been far tougher early on. But, like jimmy golden boy hird, Benny was once oh so marketable so the afl dragged the chain, SqUeezed Bennys life out of him by applyiNg the afls famous wet lettuce leaf punishment until Benny was just a skeleton of his former self.

Consequences for young men are very important. The afl didn't properly acknowledge this. And they should've. I can't think of any other sport which could have applied the wet lettuce leaf for so so long... But please, enligHten me if you think there is one and provide an example :)

Otherwise kindly take it on the chin and/or pissorrrf out of my appropriate, insightful, and highly credible thread

Good day sirs.

:lol:
As far as I'm aware Cousins didnt test positive. He was charged by police which prompted a 12 month ban from the AFL, and his return to AFL was based on him passing targeted testing. So what else did you expect the AFL to do with Ben?

As for other sports and wet lettuce leaves, what about a sport that left testing to the clubs allowing players to provide their own samples unsupervised? :roll:

What about the many sports who follow WADA only meaning they ignore illicit drug use if tests on game day arent positive?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

He shaved his head and body right before having to undertake a hair sample test. Do you think the afl should have done something about this?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:25 pm
He shaved his head and body right before having to undertake a hair sample test. Do you think the afl should have done something about this?
such as? He never tested positive, ever. He was already banned for 12 months despite not testing positive
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhhh didn't the afl have like a three strikes anonymous policy? If so then how the hell do you know he never tested positive?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:47 pm
Ahhhh didn't the afl have like a three strikes anonymous policy? If so then how the hell do you know he never tested positive?
a condition of his return was no positive test. By shaving his head he forced the AFL to target test him 3 times a week and hair test 4 times per year
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahh nlol? Hellooooo? You went nowhere near answering my question. ''Twas like you didn't wanna touch my question with a ten foot pole. Why?

:(

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 pm
Ahh nlol? Hellooooo? You went nowhere near answering my question. ''Twas like you didn't wanna touch my question with a ten foot pole. Why?

:(

use your brains for once KE. If he was target tested 3 times a week he'd build up 3 strikes in no time
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahhh, your words "he never tested positive, ever".
If the afl have an anonymous three strike policy Bennie could've tested positive twice without you or any of the public knowing.

Your arrogance and overcompensating shows us ur ignorance. You need to stop throwing ur mirrors and smoke screens all over the joint nlol. We all know who Bennie cousins is, so please, so stop making a fool of yourself and get with the program.

Nlol my pupil? make this your third KE DEBATING MASTERCLASS lesson of 2018 - one should only convey absolute certainty when one knows they are certainly correct.

:afro:

xman wrote: