The Truth is a bitter pill to swallow

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The Truth is a bitter pill to swallow

Post by King-Eliagh »

Howdy folks :wave:

I have an honest announcement to make and I hope our fellow members dont think less of me as a result. Well, all this talk of late about my Aussie Rules career has sparked my interest in playing and I'd like to let our TF members to be the first to know that I've decided to play in 2012! :D Yes I'll be going into pre season training soon for a sydney club and I'm really looking forward to getting out there and playing some good hard footy.

On the other hand though I'd like to make a formal confession about why I play AFL and not League. This is quite hard to say as a proud man but, well, when I was 19 and playing Rugby Union, after playing LEague in high school, in a game against Blayney this mammoth farmer charged straight at me and literally ran over the top of me. I'd always prided myself on being able to take down the biggest of blokes and for some reason, this one moment completely took away my nerve. I never tackled well again in Rugby and stopped playing at the seasons end. It's hard being so open about this so I hope you folks understand.

A few years later I took on the game of AFL. Apart from being naturally gifted at the game because of many years of soccer, basketball and rugby, I really enjoyed the freedom and low contact. In Aussie Rules you will never get a 110kg beast running at you with the intention to literally run over the top of you. So two reasons I play Aussie Rules. 1. Its fun. 2. Its soft compared to RU and RL :)

So there's some background info for all those who seem bitter boys who seem so confused about me about playing AFL. It was hard telling you guys the truth but I feel better now. :) I hope the truth is not a bitter pill for you jealous folks to swallow.

Yours Truly,
King

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman
Been liked: 0

Re: The Truth is a bitter pill to swallow

Post by cos789 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I have an honest announcement to make and I hope our fellow members dont think less of me as a result.
We couldn't think less of you.

King-Eliagh wrote:
I'll be going into pre season training soon for a sydney club and I'm really looking forward to getting out there and playing some good hard footy.
Post us the details or a few happy snaps and we'll come and join you.
Nice try Cos.
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

No I'm sorry but I don't believe it for a moment.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

cos789 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
I have an honest announcement to make and I hope our fellow members dont think less of me as a result.
We couldn't think less of you.

King-Eliagh wrote:
I'll be going into pre season training soon for a sydney club and I'm really looking forward to getting out there and playing some good hard footy.
Post us the details or a few happy snaps and we'll come and join you.
Yes I see cos789, you are clearly one of the bitter boys.

Do you really think I would post "happy snaps" of myself for you? :lol: Raider has informed us all what you AFL boys do with "happy snaps" :lol:

Do you play though cos? Are you in sydney too? If so lemme know which comp.

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

No courage. No surprise in that.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Topper wrote:
No I'm sorry but I don't believe it for a moment.
Bitterboy No. 2. :lol:

I sure hope you read my season and personal performance updates Topper :D

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Which you will make up without evidence.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Topper wrote:
No courage. No surprise in that.
I thought you didnt believe it for a second? :lol:

Looks like you're all confused again, dont know which ways up or down or whether you believe or don't :lol: Comon, Topper me boy! Make some sense.

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

No, I was giving you an opening to prove me wrong.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Topper wrote:
Which you will make up without evidence.
No I'll give you the truth like I always do :wink:

I know, it's a bitter pill for you to swallow. You just cant believe that someone who sides with the RL followers on this site could play your favourite game :lol: But it's true matey, I'm more into Aussie Rules than you! I play the freakin game, you just watch and read about it :lol:

Now I'll tell you again why I side with the RL followers so you're not all confused about me. It's because the AFL supporters are not honest to the flaws within their code. The RL supporters are similar but they far more often admit their codes weaknesses. Just look at beaussies signature and you will see proof of my reason.

Have a nice day sunshine :)

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

I don't believe you and neither does anyone else. Prove me wrong with evidence.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie believes me :lol: He's watched me play before for Sydney Uni :wink: Beaussie can you help your members out, they're very confused and they need the truth.

xman wrote:
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

I don't believe you. Prove me wrong with evidence.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG knows too. He trusts Beaussie and asked him in a pm to which beaussie told me he replied yes he's played before.

TLPG's never been the same since, the bitterness inside him literally erupted over several months here in the fight club culminating in his ultimate demise and some tough love administered by beaussie. You remember that Topper me lad?

xman wrote:
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Topper wrote:
I don't believe you.
I believe him.
I believe he's going to provide us with club details, contacts and maybe a photo.
He's never lied before.

...oh there's another one.
Nice try Cos.